Absinthe Garden - Goth Art Exhibit

Good Day, Boys and Girls. I know its been a long time since my last update. As usual I have not been having much time to upload my works and rant about issues.

First of I would like to say, I got my Photographic Artworks displayed in an art exhibition in DXO, Singapore. Special thanks to the Lique Vanique of Singapore Dark Alternative Movement ( http://www.sdam.sg/ ) who made it possible.

It was a Goth Art Exhibit, called Absinthe Garden and speaking of which, how can I not have Absinthe before heading down to the exhibition ?!




Lovely Isn't it?



Mumzie, a latest addition to the crew, prepares the Absinthe, Ritualistically.



Hmmmm...Enjoy the moments



Loaded up on Absinthe and here we Go !!




Mumzie, Lique Vanique and Myself



....Boo !!....



Photography By Sushikin - That is why she is not in the pictures. :P

These are the 3 Photographic Artworks that was on Display for Absinthe Garden on October 16th 2009 @ DXO




© Diamond Fangs

Model : Josefine

-Order In Chaos-




© Diamond Fangs

Model : Josefine

-The Window-




© Diamond Fangs

Model : Kim

-The Fallen-


Thats all for now folks !!