LFW REVS UP: KOMA & HAKAAN

Posted by Fashion Editor at Large

Slow start today. Nothing much happened this morning, but I kept looking at the David Koma at 2.15 time slot, and the Hakaan show at 2.45 timeslot and breaking out in a cold sweat. How to do both? In the end I went backstage at David Koma, got what I needed and hot-footed it to Hakaan where as promised Kate Moss and Carine Roitfeld sat smiling on the front row. Here's a photo gallery.

David making final adjustments to his models before they hit the runway
David Koma models
A rail of Koma

HAKAAN


Et Voila.

What do you think of these two very new designers? For their lack of experience playing in the big leagues I was impressed at the finesse, though I wish designers would move on from their obsession with short, sexy tight, sliced dresses.

Meanwhile the fashion junior at large is at The Ones to Watch at Vauxhall Fashion Scout now; David Koma was part of that show last year so lets hope she discovers some more fresh talent.

I'm going to drinks with ACNE founder Jonny Johansson soon then onto dinner with the lovely Olivia Palermo later. Will report!